What is SCRIP?
SCRIP is simply a word that means “substitute money” – in other words, scrip is gift cards from national and local retailers. They’re the same gift cards that you buy at the store.
It’s simple -- scrip participating retailers agree to sell gift cards to our school at a discount. Families like yours buy the certificates for full face value and then you redeem them for full face value. The discount that is given to scrip is split 60% to your tuition acct(or designate acct) and the other 40% goes to St Edward's school general fund.
The beauty of scrip is that you put your regular household shopping dollars to work. You earn money towards your tuition account and school without spending a single additional penny. Scrip can be used for just about any household purchase including food, clothing, entertainment, gasoline and even dining out.
Families that do not have any children attending St. Edward School at this time can bank their 60% toward their tuition to be used when their child starts school.
You can become a Donor to St Edward and put your tuition amount toward any of these choices :
- A Current or Future Families Tuition
- School General Fund
- School Endowment
- St Edward's Church General Fund
Links you may find helpful
Shopping with scrip wallet
Gift Cards, Presto Pay, ecards, etc
Registering for scrip ( use code 55L17D8D14389)
To get on Scrip email list for updates
Common Questions and Answers
SCRIP On Hand
Borch’s 5% McDonald’s 25%
Burger King 10% Pizza Ranch 10%
Culvers 10% Runnings 5%
Hardee’s 35% Subway 10%
Hy-Vee 5% Taco Johns 20%
KB’s 2% Valley Discount 5%
Applebee’s 8% Shopko 3%
Arby’s 8% Target 2.5%
Dairy Queen 3% Visa 1.25%
Maurices 7% Wal-Mart 2.5%
Papa Murphy’s 8%
For a full list of retailers click here